Thu, Oct 24|
Island Inn (lobby)
Learn about the shells that wash up on Sanibel from a Museum scientist!
Time & Location
Oct 24, 2019, 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM
Island Inn (lobby), 3111 W Gulf Dr, Sanibel, FL 33957, USA
About the Event
Join a Museum scientist for an hour-long beach walk exploring the shells, mollusks, and other marine life that washes ashore on Sanibel Island. After your tour, enjoy half price admission to the Museum!
- Half price tour tickets are available at the Museum’s front desk upon admission.
- Free parking is available at Island Inn.
- If we cancel your tour due to weather, we will refund your tickets. Tickets are otherwise non-refundable.
- Please call 239-395-2233 to reserve a tour for parties larger than the allotted spaces.
- Staying at Island Inn? Please purchase tour tickets directly through the inn.